Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer Explorations

I just arrived back in Medford this afternoon after a surprisingly quick bus ride back. Record time, actually! This summer I had the pleasure of interning with the Dora the Explorer research and production teams at Nickelodeon in New York. Although I think I mentioned it at some point in the blog, I was hesitant to publicly post anything because of the non-disclosure agreements Viacom/MTV made me sign. These scared the hell out of me the first time I saw them, but I slowly learned that they're fairly standard. I would want to protect my productions, too!
Now that it's over, I can say I had a great time and learned a lot. I feel like I have really tangible skills to bring back to Tufts with me as I begin my thesis and develop my data collection instruments for the Rogers project. I met some really wonderful people who LOVE their jobs and prove it through their hard work each day.
I was welcomed and sent off with pictures of Dora and Boots. It's something so simple but made me feel really special and part of the team! Adios, Dora y mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment