Sunday, March 25, 2012

Factory Tours


I have a strong affinity for tours of all kinds, and I have a feeling this love affair with behind-the-scenes knowledge comes from your neighbor and mine, Mister Rogers. Mister Rogers loved going on tours and sharing the experience with his viewers. While doing some factory tour research, I came across the site Factory Tours USA. This is, perhaps, one of the greatest Google finds I've come across. Click on any state, and get a full list of factories open to tours. Some of my favorites include:

Harpoon Brewery, Boston, MA
Photo via trazzler.com

The Crayola Factory, Easton, PA
Photo via familyfun.go.com

Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, HI
Photo via destination360.com

Wherever you visit, make sure to take some video and make your own Picture, Picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment