As I prepare for my first visit to Sandbox Summit next week, I have been thinking about successful behaviors observed while watching my former students play in sandboxes. I've found that these behaviors are also applicable to conference interactions...
- INTRODUCE YOURSELF: you spent the money to be there, now get to know everyone else
- JOIN IN: start playing and others will join you
- INVITE OTHERS: some people might have great ideas but not feel comfortable joining in without an invite
- SHARE: tools, resources, ideas with others
- CO-CREATE: the more people and materials mean bigger, more impressive projects