Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Puppetry Month!

Welcome to Puppetry Month on iGeneration! I have been so inspired to share some of my favorite aspects of the puppetry community. Dedicating a month of posts to it is a fun and easy challenge. I started to pack up my apartment this weekend for the big move to back to New York at the end of this month. My biggest packing challenge was the bookcase, and I decided to divide my books into three categories: children's media, education and developmental psychology, and theater. As I was about to cover up my children's media box, I realized that so many of the books and videos in that box are puppetry-related. I fear for puppetry on television and live-action work, in general. I hope this month of interviews, book reviews, and videos inspire you to share and support live-action puppetry in children's media.

I look forward to your comments and can't wait to see what kind of dialogue this sparks!

(This is also my first post on the iPad? So far, so great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment