Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ease on down the road...

It has been so long since my last post! I am hoping to post a bit more frequently in the coming weeks. In addition to my race to finish holiday shopping BEFORE Black Friday, I have been overwhelmed with school work. BUT...there is exciting news:
1. My IRB application and materials have been submitted!
2. My thesis proposal will be handed in and the hearing date has been settled for December 14th!
3. I am one step closer to disclosing all the details of my Rogers project.

I wanted to share an amazing video with you all that was shown to me by my boyfriend Joe, a huge rail fan and your future president. This video represents an idea that I've been mulling over for quite some time, capturing the importance and fun of a child's dramatic play and its relevance to their reality. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment