Inspired by the MoMA Century of the Child exhibit and Sarah Wallendjack's Pee-wee's Playhouse aquarium (that's right), I decided to find a few design pieces to help you create your own playhouse.
1. A pterodactyl toy or statue envokes Pterri's spirit and makes you look like you know a thing or two about dinosaurs.
2. These yellow gerber daisies may not sing, but they do breath a little life and whimsy into the space.
3. I didn't want a clock that could talk back anyway.
4. Challenge yourself to a geography test. A Globey-esque globe collection of various sizes is always in good taste, too!
5. This Jonathan Adler chair looks like it'd be comfortable and friendly.
6. Warning: robotic garbage can may open and close without command.
7. Lock this sucker up! You don't want it to get stolen like Pee-wee's.
What would you add to your Playhouse?