Monday, May 28, 2012

Big Top Fitness on YouTube

I left Tufts a year ago, Big Top Fitness in tow. I wasn't sure what to do with it, how to pitch it, or if I even wanted to pitch it. A lot has changed in a year, including the continuous growth and evolution of online viewing. I've heard a lot about YouTube channels, and have decided that this might be an interesting venue for my project.
This week, I'll be rolling out the series on www.bigtopfitness.com, and hope you'll take a peek! I look forward to getting some feedback on the show and taking advantage of Google Analytics. This is truly an experiment in online sharing, and I'll be learning along the way.

Enjoy and Happy Memorial Day!


3 comments:

  1. I love how easy it is to watch and follow. Since the clowns are not talking the viewer really focuses on their movements.
    the kids voices really help with the level of excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember hanging those curtains. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am surely coming again for more contents of yours.
    what is hcg diet

    ReplyDelete