Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Applied Experience

It's been a while since I've written anything. I've spent all of my time since mid-May working as producer and writer for my Rogers Scholarship project. Last week I also started as an intern for Nick Jr. It's been busy but incredibly exciting and a great learning experience! I've really been trying to educate myself about the business. In addition to reading Josh Selig's Planet Preschool blog, I've also been looking up articles in newspapers and magazines. I was really excited to come across this article about Disney's Phineas and Ferb. I've heard about the show through enthusiastic kindergarten students. It looks like the company is really trying to capitalize on its blossoming popularity. This article seems to have some amazing marketing tips and has provided me with a different point-of-view on the children's entertainment industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment