Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Developmental Profiles

I've been thinking so much about who my audience will be for this program and trying to do the best job at expressing that and justifying it in my story bible. I want to make sure that each element of this show is made specifically to cater to the cognitive and physical needs of 3 to 5 year olds...which will be difficult because there is great variation amongst that age cohort! One thing in particular that my year in a child development program has taught me is that developmental profiles are necessary. I was inspired by Yardsticks. Check it out...it's great! I'm currently looking for more information on 3-year-olds, but I feel like I have time and now a direction to do so.
I am looking forward to finding the perfect place in my story bible for this very important page. I don't think I could share this bible with professionals without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment